Monday, August 18, 2014

DIRECTOR OF SALES & MARKETING

                               
With my understanding in the hospitality business in Vietnam coupled with my strategic ideas in generating revenue, I got the chance to elevate myself from mere sales & marketing manager to Acting Director of Sales and Marketing for an opening 4-star property of Ocean Hospitality in Ho Chi Minh City, the StarCity Saigon Hotel.  Selling and promoting the hotel's 199 rooms was not an easy task with the limited volume of demands for a property located near the airport.  However, my patience in lobbying for groups paid off when StarCity was chosen as the home for the Japanese crew of Vietnam Airlines and Angkor Air with a total of 47 room night- requirements a day.  I was given the DOSM title and was assigned to form the corporate sales office of OCH using my team in Saigon.  A challenging tasks but I made it with OCH for almost three years.


No comments:

Post a Comment