Monday, August 18, 2014

SALES & MARKETING MANAGER

       My sales and marketing management skills were put into test when I was offered a job at Lasapinette Hotel, a 4-star property in Dalat. The job was to oversee the Sales Representative Office in Ho Chi Minh City.
       The hotel market for Dalat was mostly locals escaping the raging heat in Ho Chi Minh City during summer or golfers eyeing for a nice 18 holes Golf Courses.
       It was a challenge, I have to sell the destination first before I can raise the revenue that the owner expected. But during my stint, Lasapinette hosted the 8th East Asian Forum that brings together the leaders from all over the world to Dalat.
       International exhibits, sales calls and hard work in being innovative and creative was my trick in surviving a tough market. "If there's no demand, create demands, after all, it's what business is all. "    





No comments:

Post a Comment